changing my shopping style as of today.
Surah Al-Fatiha Dialog w/ Allah
- The Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said: Whenever a person recites Al- Fatiha, Allah (azj) addresses him by saying, I have divided the Fatiha into two, between Me and My servant. So when My servant says....
- You: All praise to Allah the Lord of the Alimeen (Everything).
- ALLAH: My servant has praised Me.
- You: The Most Merciful, The Especially Merciful.
- ALLAH: My servant has complimented Me.
- You: The Owner of the Day of Judgement.
- ALLAH: My servant has glorfied Me.
- You: It is You we worship and it is You we ask for help.
- ALLAH: THis is between Me and my servant.
- You: Guide us to the straight Path. The Path of those who You betowed Your favor upon not the path of those who gained Your Anger or went astray.
- ALLAH: This is for my servant and my servant will get what he/she requested.
My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me. ابو عبدالله محمد بن إدريس الشافعيّ (via jeanpotency)
People are of two types, they are either your brothers in faith or your equals in humanity. Ali ibn Abi Talib (via memonite)
Theme Chunk 5, by Max davis.