About three things I was absolutely positive. First, I had a pokemon. Second, there was a part of me - and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be - that wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was. Third, Gary Oak was unconditionally and irrevocably a douchenozzle.
Reblogging for the comment
How old are you?
How long have you been ten?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TEN
Misty looked at Ash, his breathing still heavy from carrying her on his bike as fast as he could through the long grass outside of Pallet Town.
“You’re eyes are impossibly huge and black,” Misty said. “Your hair is… incredibly pointy, and doesn’t need product. Your face changes size and shape based on your feelings… and sometimes you speak like - like you’re from the 90’s. You never spend money on anything; you don’t go to the bathroom.”
The silence hung there, thick and heavy like a Snorlax blocking the bike path.
“How old are you?” Misty asked, not sure if she wanted to know.
“Ten,” Ash replied, with a slight smirk and an almost amused tone.
Misty new that wasn’t true. Ash wasn’t like the other boys her age. He wasn’t even like her older sisters who ran the gym in Cerulean City. He was wiser and his passion was genuine.
Ash didn’t just want to catch them all, he needed to. He was going to be the best there ever was no matter how long it took, which gave Misty this nagging in the back of her mind. She had to know for sure.
“How long have you been ten?” she asked. Her voice weak, knowing full well the answer could change everything she thought she knew.
“A while…” Ash said. His voice trailing off, as if he were losing himself in a flood of memories.
Misty let out a faint gasp. She knew now. She was certain.
“I know what you are,” she declared, as if whatever had been holding her back from accepting the truth, finally let go of her hand and let her fall right down the Diglett hole.
Ash eyes were alive now, flickering like the flame on a Charmander’s tale.
He stared right into her and said, ”Say it… out loud. Say it.”
Misty’s heart was pounding louder than the thud of a Marowak’s bone club attack.
Despite the now eerily silent meadow, she could barely be heard as she whispered, “Pokemon Trainer.”
^^^better story than twilight
reblogged from h4fs4-deactivated20120611
originally posted by setyourphaserstostun
- justcarbonbased reblogged this from wingsofthenerds
- rosierawwwr likes this
- vampseh reblogged this from crackerprincess
- rayebug likes this
- crackerprincess reblogged this from sunlitrains
- kandriana reblogged this from wingsofthenerds
- stephaniescarlet reblogged this from dragonheartzam
- stephaniescarlet likes this
- neachii reblogged this from kagamoney-swagamine
- hiim-nini likes this
- dragonheartzam reblogged this from do-the-voidey-thing
- dragonheartzam likes this
- do-the-voidey-thing reblogged this from mimmykins
- do-the-voidey-thing likes this
- jamesmonroe3 likes this
- thealmightyniburu likes this
- happyless likes this
- unbelieveablethingz reblogged this from wingsofthenerds
- wingsofthenerds reblogged this from unclekoopus
- wingsofthenerds likes this
- ablogforcoolpeople reblogged this from fiestarose008
- unclekoopus reblogged this from mimmykins
- unclekoopus likes this
- terezifujisaki likes this
- mimmykins likes this
- mimmykins reblogged this from spindiggle
- spindiggle reblogged this from sleepyrabite
- imcatchingfireflies likes this
- sylpheida likes this
- sylpheida reblogged this from kurse1o
- kielbasakids reblogged this from getwhelmed
- edge-of-life reblogged this from sansingh
- deceivingknight reblogged this from yarho
- deceivingknight likes this
- getfuckedthanks reblogged this from sethsethinertia
- alyssnohana likes this
- tao-fofolete likes this
- ichapuipui reblogged this from staryumaniac
- staryumaniac reblogged this from youdidnteventryoufatnastytrash
- kurse1o reblogged this from liellan
- mefangirlingohsorry reblogged this from mit10z
- lilihierax reblogged this from theleakypen
- jaconstrips reblogged this from voracidous
- jaconstrips likes this
- protodile likes this
- teachine likes this
- bubblesdown reblogged this from aokisexy
- dearlybelovedxx likes this
- marlene227 likes this
- sansingh reblogged this from averagenorthindiankid
Theme Chunk 5, by Max davis.